Management Portal and Analytics
OZ e-Screener Plus™ (OZ eSP™) stores birth admission, newborn screening information and risk factors. It is the foundational infrastructure for all OZ implementations, delivering functionality to all OZ Telepathy™ tools and OZ Connect interfaces. It effectively integrates information on the screening itself along with diagnosis, follow-up and intervention and has been widely used in state screening programs for two decades to monitor quality and assure care.
- All screening data collected on each baby
- Verifiable data for your program not only aggregate data
- Documents developmental milestones
- Complete the loop from birth screening to early intervention
- Follow each baby who needs further care through the process of screen, assess, intervene
- Individual facility and overall program performance
- Program metrics
- Gaps for future improvement
- Outcomes to public health stakeholder
- Outcomes to Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vital Records Match makes sure every baby born in your state is in eSP™ by comparing the patient records to the Vital Records, regardless of where they are born – home or hospital.
- Early Intervention Data Linkage provides data to your early intervention agencies for tracking babies who need further care.