Inbound Lab Order Entry for NBS
OZ Connect inbound interface generates an electronic lab order (ELO) to the state laboratory information management system (LIMS) in HL7 standards-based message with required newborn blood spot data elements (OZ NANI™ required).
OZ Telepathy™ NBS Electronic Lab Order:
- Saves time by eliminating writing on the specimen card and searching for information
- Saves by eliminating the re-keying of data elements at the lab
- Reduces missing or incorrect data received at the lab
- Allows for cross check on whether a specimen is received
- Assists the laboratory in understanding the workload and allowing for better allocation of staffing