Management Portal and Analytics
OZ e-Screener Plus™ (OZ eSP™) stores all birth admission, newborn screening information and risk factors. It is the foundational infrastructure for all OZ implementations, delivering functionality to all OZ Telepathy™ tools and OZ Connect interfaces. It effectively integrates information on the screening itself along with diagnosis, follow-up and intervention and has been widely used in hospital screening programs to monitor quality and assure care.
- Worklists to identify which babies need screening
- Captures newborn screening results entered manually or direct from the device
- Saves newborn screening results
- Worklists to identify which babies need additional care
- Extensive options for parent and provider communication
- Audit capabilities to ensure quality services
- Allows editing a baby’s record as needed
- Monitors metrics
- To your hospital’s Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- To your state’s public health information system
- To OZ Systems’ eSP™ integrated child health record
Reporting to Public Health
Public health reporting is a crucial part of timely and effective healthcare delivery and population health management. OZ System supports National Quality Forum (NQF) measures and Stage 2 Meaningful Use requirements for reporting to state EHDI programs now called the Merit Based Incentive Payment for eligible clinicians in active engagement to submit data to public health registries.