OZ Newborn Admission Notification Information (OZ NANI™)
OZ NANI™ is the interface between a hospital’s EHR (Electronic Health Record) and all OZ software solutions including our OZ eSP™ database and OZ Telepathy™ tools. OZ Systems assists your hospital in setting up the ADT (Admission, Discharge and Transfer) message using Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) and HL7 standards-based protocols.* Let your staff focus on patient care and ensure complete, accurate, up-to-date patient demographics with OZ NANI™.
OZ NANI™ improves quality and reduces risk by providing:
- Automated Newborn admission demographics and updates as well as discharge and internal transfer information in real time saving the staff time.
- Bolsters patient safety by providing secure patient demographics
- Accurate, automated denominator of births for screening workflow optimization
- Eliminates duplicate data entry and other manual entry errors
- Updates the patient name in real time so follow-up is more efficient
* Hospital EHR and interface engine will dictate which fields can be electronically sent.